- 1 pint strawberries, hulled and finely diced
- 1 jalapeno, stem and seeds removed, finely diced
- half of a small red onion, peeled and finely diced (about 1/2 cup)
- 2/3 cup finely-chopped fresh cilantro, loosely-packed
- juice of 1 lime, about 2 tablespoons
- (pinch of salt and black pepper)
Toss all ingredients together until combined. Season with extra salt and pepper, if needed.
*If you would like a sweeter salsa, feel free to stir in a few teaspoons of warmed honey.
Recipe courtesy of Gimme Some Oven